Abhayarishta Price In India
Abhayarishta Price in India – Ayurveda is our heritage and is a vital part of our daily life. We Indians have cherished our traditional medicine practices over many centuries. But today it has made its way to all households at a mass level and conveniently due to its high demand in the market. However, in this article, we will take a look into the topic “Abhayarishta Price in India”.
Abhayarishta is one of the widely used and recommended ayurvedic/herbal syrups in the Indian market. It has a combination of the best medicinal herbs of over 10. As with the Ayurvedic syrups, Abhayarishta is also a fermented formulation. It is mainly utilized in the treatment of digestive system issues. First of all, Introducing Uniray Lifesciences, a leading ayurvedic brand in India with over 200 products under different ranges. Each herbal product is pure, safe, effective, and manufactured in its unit. Also, the company mainly deals in services such as third party manufacturing and offering ayurvedic PCD franchises across India at a nominal investment.
To know more, feel free to reach out to Uniray Lifesciences by calling us at 9815340201, you can mail us at email@example.com
Read in Hindi – भारत में अभयारिष्ट मूल्य
Abhayarishta | An Overview
Abhayarishta is also referred to as Abhayarishtam which is mainly used in the treatment of fistula, piles, anorexia, and constipation. As per the Ayurveda literature, Abhayarishta possesses laxative properties that help in giving relief in such conditions. This herbal medicine has Haritaki which is the best remedy for better functioning of the digestive system. Also, due to its Vata properties, it helps in managing issues related to digestion. Other remedial properties like Deepan and Pachan which is good if you are suffering from anorexia, bloating, etc. This rich in medicine herbs comes in Syrup form.
Now, let’s take a look into the Composition Of Abhayarishta –
- Haritaki – It is a fruit of a tree called a plum. It has been used for centuries for all digestive issues.
- Vidanga – It has anti-parasitic properties and is used for the treatment of intestinal worms.
- Madhuka Kusuma – It is derived from the tropical trees called Madhuca longifolia, used for a wide range of skin disorders, burning, diarrhea, and nerve disorders.
- Draksa – Another fruit that has been used in the treatment of weakness, jaundice, etc.
- Svadamstra – This has dietic properties and is commonly referred to as “mouse deer.”
- Trivrit – This herb has anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties and is commonly used in the treatment of liver disorders.
- Other medicinal herbs being used in the preparation of Abhayarishta are Dhanya, Dhataki, Indravaruna, Madhurica, Cavya, Sunthi, Danti, and Macarasa
Benefits Of Abhayarishta
- First of all, this medicinal syrup abhayarishta is used in the treatment of hemorrhoids or pulse.
- Secondly, it helps in the smooth passage of stool through the large intestine and prevents constipation.
- In other medical conditions called Ascites, Abhayarishta is quite beneficial and prevents liver damage due to toxins accumulation.
- Also, Abhayarishta helps in improving the overall digestive system and is used in the treatment of peptic ulcers, heartburn, diarrhea, and reflux disease.
- Moreover, this medicinal syrup is used in the treatment of uniray distension, reducing inflammation, and urinary incontinence.
- Lastly, Abhayarishta is utilized in balancing all three doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Dosage and Side Effects
The dosage of Abhayarishta is approximately 12-24 ml a day. You can take this herb syrup with lukewarm water. A person should consult a physician before taking Abhayarishta, especially in the case of children and pregnant ladies.
In addition, A person should avoid consuming abhayarishta before driving or working near heavy machinery. Due to the fermented nature of Adhayarishta syrup. Now, let’s take a look into some side effects of overconsumption of Abhayarishta –
- Lowe Glucose level
Get The Best Abhayarishta Price In India | Uniray Lifesciences
Abhayarishta is one of the herbal syrups which is quite in demand in India. There are many different brands in the market. You can easily find Abhayarishta in both online and offline mode. There is vast usage of Abhayarishta such as hemorrhoids, constipation, piles, etc.
However, the pricing of Abhayarishta depends upon two factors – the quantity and quality of the product. The price is quite varied and starts with Rs.100 up to Rs. 300. It comes in bottled packaging in dark color. In addition, Uniray Lifesciences is the leading ayurvedic company with the best herbal products in India. The company deals with services related to the Ayurvedic franchise and the manufacturing of Ayurvedic medicines.
Lastly, hope you get all the information about “Abhayarishta Price In India”. For any queries, reach out to us on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – Is Abhayarishta addictive?
A – No, Abhayarishta is not at all addictive.
Q – What is the main ingredient of Abhayarishta?
A – Haritaki is the main ingredient in the making of Abhayarishta.