Arjunarishta Price In India
Arjunarishta Price In India – Are you looking for the Arjunarishta Price in India? Arjunarishta is a herbal syrup that is made by the natural fermentation process. The major use of arjunarishta syrup for the treatment of cardiac issues, regulating blood pressure and sugar levels, improving digestive problems, etc. You can find this herbal syrup on both online and offline mode.
First of all, Uniray Lifesciences is the leading ayurvedic company that has a long list of classical herbal ranges at affordable prices across India. Also, the company offers ayurvedic pcd franchise and third party manufacturing of herbal products. For more information, you can reach out to Uniray Lifesciences by calling us at +91 9779455201 or mail us at – email@example.com.
The rising demand for ayurvedic products especially syrups in the Indian market. There are many leading ayurvedic companies that are offering Arjunarishta. However, in this article, we will cover the benefits of Arjunarishta and its price.
Arjunarishta – Its Composition & Benefits
Arjunarishta is also referred to as Parthadyarista. It is mainly used for various cardiovascular disorders. Also, it is a very effective medicine for maintaining heart health as it has cardiac tonic properties. This property helps in giving strength to the myocardial muscles. Moreover, Arjunarishta has anti-hyperlipidemic or cholesterol control properties. Furthermore, it is highly good for making your strong gut.
Arjunarishta Syrup’s Composition –
- Arjuna tvak (Terminalia arjuna) – This medicinal plant helps in promoting her health and is also good for the respiratory system.
- Dhataki pushpa (Woodfordia fruticosa) – These flowers have immune-boosting properties. Also, it is used in the treatment of piles, headaches, diabetes, and dysentery.
- Madhuka pushpa (Madhuca indica) – This is also referred to as butter tree and it has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used in the treatment of itching, inflammation, sensations, burning, etc.
- Mridvika or dry grapes (Vitis vinifera) – Dry grapes is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the treatment of constipation, diarrhea, anemia, and fever. Also, it is used in heart blockage and has anti-cancerous properties.
- Gud or jaggery – Jaggery has been used in the treatment of constipation and improving the digestive system. Also, it helps in providing relief from joints and menstrual cramps. Lastly, it is best for maintaining heart-healthy and maintaining blood pressure.
Benefits Of Taking Arjunarishta –
- Making Your Heart Healthy – The major benefit of having Arjunarishta syrup is making your heart healthy. As it has antioxidant properties which help in regulating cholesterol levels and ultimately reducing heart attack. Also, it regulates partial blood flow which is a sign of a healthy heart.
- Used for the treatment of Uniray Disorders – Arjunarishta can be helpful in the treatment of urinary disorders such as burning sensation, painful urination, etc. This herbal syrup has anti-bacterial properties.
- Best For Kidneys – Arjunarishta syrup has anti lithiasis properties which help in preventing the formation of stones in the kidney.
- Good For Respiratory diseases – Also, it helps in giving relief from cough and sore throat. It is good for patients suffering from asthma, and bronchitis. It helps in giving strength to the lung tissue and clearing the respiratory tract.
- Enhance Testosterone levels – It is best for the treatment of male infertility conditions like low sperm count, low motility, and sperm production.
- Regulating Blood Pressure – It is ideal for patients with either low or high blood pressure.
Direction To Use –
Arjunarishta syrup is quite safe to use and has very minimal side effects, such as –
- First of all, It may cause abdominal pain, upset stomach on overdosing.
- Also, this syrup can cause dizziness.
- People with diabetes should consult doctors before taking arjunarishta.
- Lastly, Pregnant women are restricted from having arjunarishta.
In addition, Arjunarishta can be taken by children and adults. However, the maximum dose per day is 60 ml and can be taken with lukewarm water.
- Children of above 5years – 10ml/day
- Adults – 20ml/day
Get the Best Arjunarishta Price In India
Arjunarishta syrup is a part of our heritage “Ayurveda” and it is totally natural syrup made from a combination of medicinal herbs. You can easily buy Arjunarishta in the market and the price is quite diverse. The pricing of this herbal as the syrup starts from Rs. 80 to up to Rs. 300. Not only that, but it also came as pills. Also, the pricing depends upon the quantity you are going to buy.
Uniray Lifesciences also have the best Arjunarishta at the best price made from all-natural ingredients. Lastly, hope you find all the information regarding “Arjunarishta Price In India”. For more information, reach out to Uniray on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – Where I can get Arjunarishta syrup at the best price?
A – Uniray Lifesciences is offering arjunarishta syrup at the best price.
Q – Can I take Arjunarishta daily?
A – Yes, you can consume Arjunarishta syrup once or twice a day.