Arogyavardhini Vati Price In India
Arogyavardhini Vati Price In India – Are you looking for the Arogyavardhini Vati Price in India? Uniray Lifesciences is the leading ayurvedic company that has the best herbal classical range at the best price. Stick to the last to know detailed information about Arogyavardhini Vati Price, its benefits, composition, and many more.
Herbal Products are quite in demand in the Indian market due to their organic and natural products. Also, it can be easily found both online as well as offline stores.
Uniray Lifesciences has over 10 years of experience in both herbal pcd franchise and third party herbal product manufacturing. Our services are readily available across India at a very minimal investment. However, the quality of our ayurvedic products is outstanding as we have an ISO-WHO-GMP-certified manufacturing unit in a duty-free zone. So, the herbal range is quite affordable here at Uniray Lifesciences.
For more information, you can directly contact Uniray Lifesciences by calling us at +91 9779455201 or mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
AROGYAVARDHINI VATI – Compositions & Benefits
Arogyavardhini Vati is composed of two words “Arogya” which means good health and “Vardhini” which means to improve. Another name for Arogyavardhini is “Prashmani”. It is a herbal medicine that comes under metal & minerals used in balancing the doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Also, it has detoxification properties and is used for the treatment of skin disorders. Therefore, Arogyavaardhini Vati has been used in the treatment of medical conditions linked to the heart, liver, digestive system, skin, teeth, etc.
In addition, Arogyavardhini vati has Antihyperlipidemic and Hepatoprotective properties. it helps in regulating cholesterol levels in the blood. Moreover, these herbal tablets are best for weight loss and can have anti-cancerous properties.
Arogyavardhini has a mixture of the following herbs and its therapeutic benefits –
- Triphala – Triphala is best used for diseases like jaundice, anemia, asthma, infection, and shows beneficial results in case of obesity, thin hair, etc.
- Guggulu – It is a kind of natural gum resin collected from the Mukul tree extract. It plays a significant role in controlling obesity, cardiovascular problems, arthritis, etc.
- Shilajatu – A thick sticky paste obtained from layers of rock made due to over the years of exposing heat and temperature.
- Kutki – Anthore herb used for the treatment of liver issues, digestive system, respiratory system, derma infections. It is rich in antioxidants.
- Chitramool – It is the Chitrak plant’s sun-dried root that is used in the treatment of abdominal pain, rhinitis, cough, liver problems, menstrual pain, etc.
- Nimba – The extract collected from fresh neem leaf is called Nimba. It has antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties. Neem has been used in case of teeth and gum infection, liver issues. vision correction, worm in the intestine, and many more.
- Purified Metallic Ashes – It is made through a series of purification, grinding, and vaporizing. Metallic ashes have been utilized in medical conditions like gall stones, liver, Alzheimer’s disease, and many more.
- Starch – It is used as a binding agent in Arogyavardhini vati.
Therapeutic Benefits Of Arogyavardhini Vati
- First of all, Arogyvardhini vati helps in making your gut healthy. It reduces bloating, indigestion, and better absorption of food’s nutrients.
- Secondly, it has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used in the treatment of allergic conditions (acne, sunburn)
- Thirdly, it promotes weight loss.
- Arogyavardhini vati is best for the treatment of liver problems.
- Also, Arogyavaridhini vati can be used as a potent cardiac remedy.
- Lastly, this herbal vati also regulates cholesterol levels.
Direction To Use and Its Side Effects
Arogyavardhini Vati is safe and effective. However, The minimum dosage is approximately 120-500mg and can be taken thrice a day. You should consume this vati with lukewarm water. Also, it is not advisable for consumption by pregnant women. Now, let’s take a look at some Arogyavaridhini vati.
Side Effects Of Arogyavardhini Vati –
- Abdominal pain
- mouth ulceration
- Cause damage to the kidney
Looking For the Arogyavardhini Vati Price In India?
Generally, Arogyavardhini Vati comes in tablets form and is easily found in the market. Here the pricing is quite a vast range and manufactured by the various ayurvedic company in India. Starting with the price range of Rs. 80 to Rs. 430 depending upon the quantity and the company. Moreover, Arogyavarthi vati is a quite popular medicinal herb.
Also, the price depends upon the purity of the product. As Arogyavardhini is made from the extract collected from the mixture of 13 ingredients. So, the quality can be adjusted in the selection of the raw material. However, Uniray Lifesciences, an ayurvedic proprietary preparation, has its own Arogyavardhini vati tablets. It is a bottle of 40 tablets made from the selected pure and organic raw materials.
Lastly, for more information, you can reach out to Uniray Lifesciences on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – Is it safe to consume Arogyavardhini vati tablets?
A – Yes, it is totally safe for consuming Arogyavardhini vati tablets.
Q – What are the uses of Arogyavardhini vati?
A – It is highly beneficial for liver and cardiac health.