Ashokarishta Price In India
Ashokarishta Price In India – Looking for the Best Ashokarishta Price in India? Here you will get all the information regarding Ashokarishta, its composition, benefits, pricing, precautions, and dosage-related information. Ashokarishta can be easily found in the market and comes in different brand packaging. Due to its high medicinal properties, it has been used for generations.
First of all, let us introduce ourselves – Uniray Lifesciences, a leading ayurvedic company with over 200+ different herbal products under varied categories. Also, our company offers business opportunities throughout India as – Herbal PCD Franchise company and Third Party Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing in India.
To know more about the business opportunity at Uniray Lifesciences, then you can give us a call at +91 9779455201 or mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Increasing Demand For Ayurvedic Syrups
There is a huge surge of ayurvedic/herbal syrups across India. There are many medicinal properties such as antioxidant properties, astringent properties, and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, these syrups are a mixture of over 10-50 medicinal herbs. The syrup formed due to the fermentation process. For cough and cold to menstrual pain, many herbal syrups have been used on daily basis.
Due to its organic and safe use, herbal/ayurvedic syrup demand has been increasing. Moreover, you can buy these syrups both online as well as offline mode. Here at Unriay Lifesciences, we too have a long list of herbal syrups that are 100% safe & effective, and available across India.
Ashokarishta Syrup And Its Composition
Ashokarishta is also known as Asokarishtam. It is another herbal syrup but is specifically used for the treatment of gynae related medical issues. It has a combination of over 10 herbs having medicinal properties. Also, Ashokarishta is being used by generations in India. It is a totally plant-based syrup.
The composition of Ashokarishta syrup is mentioned below –
- Ashoka – It is the base medicinal herb being used in Ashokarishta. This is a sacred tree that is usually found across India and is also known as Ashoka Briksh. Also, it has astringent and healing properties. It is highly recommended herbal medicine for gynae related problems.
- Dhataki – Also known as Bahupuspika. It has an important ayurvedic herb and is mainly used in case of female disorders like heavy bleeding, white discharge, etc.
- Cumin – It helps in weight management and improves metabolic rate. Also, cumin reduces cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Nagarmotha – Nagarmotha or nut grass has been utilized as culinary spices. It has antioxidants and anti-diarrheal properties.
- Ginger – A spice with antioxidant properties. Also, it helps in cardiovascular disease and weight management.
- Daruharidra – It is also known as Indian barberry and is used as powder. Daruharidra is used in balancing blood sugar and weight management. Apart from it, it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Harad – Harad has been used for improving the eyes and digestive system. It helps in gastrointestinal tract medical conditions and has antioxidants.
- Baheda – This medicinal herb is used in the case of relieving cough and has astringent properties.
- Other raw materials being utilized in the making of Ashokarishta are amla, mango, adoosa, sandalwood, and Jaggery.
Main Benefits Of Ashokarishta
- First of all, Ashokarishta syrup has been used for the regulation of menses and is best for heavy menstrual bleeding. For this, the bark of the Ashoka tree is utilized.
- Secondly, It helps in pain relief in case of menstruation pain (or dysmenorrhea).
- Thirdly, Ashokarishta is best for menopausal syndrome. It helps in managing physiological symptoms such as night sweats, weakness, mood swings, and hot flushes.
- Also, it can be used as the treatment of piles/hemorrhoids. This is because of astringent properties.
- Moreover, Ashokarishta is used in case of female infertility, especially in the case of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD).
- Lastly, It has been used for improving the overall health of the digestive system.
Direction To Use –
For adults, 1-2 tablespoons per day with lukewarm water after meal.
If you come under the following mentioned category, then contact a doctor before taking ashokarishta.
- Pregenant or lactating mother
- Children below age 12
- Diabetic patient
Ashokarishta Price In India | Buy The Best Quality Herbal Syrup
There are numerous ayurvedic companies offering ashokarishta in both online as well as offline marketplaces. However, there is a price difference between these company’s products. The price of Ashokarishta can depend on the following factors –
So, the pricing can be in between Rs. 100 up to Rs. 500 based on the above factors. Lastly, for more information, you can reach out to Uniray Lifesciences on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – Is Ashokarishta safe for pregnant ladies?
A- There is not enough evidence to conclude the safety of Ashokarishta for pregnant ladies
Q – Can I take Ashokarishta on daily basis?
A – Yes, you can take ashokarishta twice daily with lukewarm water.