Herbal Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers In Chandigarh

Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers In Chandigarh

Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers In Chandigarh – If you are wondering for Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers In Chandigarh then Uniray Lifesciences is the best option for you. You can get the genuine quality of Hand Sanitizer here. The most important thing is our rates, we provide the top quality of hand sanitizers at minimal rates so that everyone can afford it.

Herbal Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers In Chandigarh

Uniray Lifesciences is the top herbal Hand Sanitizer Contract manufacturers in Chandigarh. The company located in Mohali. Due to its top hand sanitizer quality in Punjab, Uniray Lifesciences is known as the best Hand Sanitizer Manufacturing Company in Chandigarh. We have own manufacturing machines which work on advanced technology. Our hand sanitizer range is wide. Moreover, with the large infrastructure, we do manufacturing in bulk. So, you can get the bulk order deliveries of hand sanitizers too.

To know more about our products and company, give a call on 9779455201 or drop an email at uniraylifesciences@gmail.com.

Why the demand for Hand Sanitizer is increasing?

In the contemporary era, the customer’s preference is shifting towards hygiene products. This boom the demand for hand sanitizer. Moreover, the increasing rate of diseases is also growing the demand for hand sanitizer. According to a survey, 77% of the population prefer using hand sanitizer. However, the rest 23% of the population thinks not to use any products for washing hands. Here are some reasons that point out the growing demand for hand sanitizer.

  • Hand Sanitizer is appropriate, portable, and easy to use.
  • Searches explained that the rate of diseases is related to the stomach and the respiratory system is less with the use of Hand Sanitizer.
  • Hand washing sometimes causes irritation, dry skin. However, hand sanitizer keeps skin soft and gentle.
  • You cannot use hand washing every time, every place. So, hand sanitizer is a convenient way to clean your hand.
  • Using hand sanitizer is lead to the utilization of time. Besides, it is the best way to stay hygiene.

Why Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizers are in Trend?

Ayurveda is the old way to fight with the disease. It is considered as the pure and traditional method to resolve any health issue. We all know that the trend of hand sanitizer is booming because of its hygiene factor and other benefits. People are preferring the herbal hand sanitizer in India because the herbal hand sanitizer is chemical-free and has no side effects. Uniray Lifesciences is the best Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer company in Chandigarh that manufactures hand sanitizer of High quality. You can see the advantages of using Ayurvedic hand sanitizers.

  • 100% pure
  • Made of natural ingredients
  • No side effects
  • A trustworthy way to fight with germs

So, make yourself healthy with HERBAL HAND SANITIZERS.

Types of Hand Sanitizers we provide as a Best Herbal Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers in Chandigarh

We offer the best range of hand sanitizers in Chandigarh. The entire formulation process is under the surveillance of a team of professionals. Following is the list of hand Sanitizers that we provide as the Best natural hand sanitizer third party manufacturing company in Chandigarh.

  • Spray Hand Sanitizer
  • Gel Hand Sanitizer
  • Foam Hand Sanitizer
  • Liquid Hand Sanitizer

Why Uniray Lifesciences is the top Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer Mnaufcatuing Company in Chandigarh?

Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab and Haryana. Uniray Lifesciences is a leading Organic hand sanitizer manufacturers in Chandigarh. We have trained employees that do their work sticky. Moreover, our hand sanitizer range is demanding and accomplish people’s requirements. Our company has a good stoke of hand sanitizer in Chandigarh.

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” So, book your order now. We are also the best suppliers of Herbal hand sanitizers in Chandigarh. You can receive your order at your location on time. Clean your hands with the use of hand sanitizer. Also, aware others for the use of Hand Sanitizer. Because we make the world healthy. The healthy approach states from us.

Click Here for more information about our herbal products and the Best Hand Sanitizer Manufacturing Company in Chandigarh.


Name – Uniray Lifesciences

Address – Shop No. 7,8,9, Guru Kripa Complex, Palam Enclave, Tehsil Dera Bassi District, SAS Nagar Godown Area, Mohali-140603, Punjab

Phone Number – +91 9779455201

Read More
uniray lifesciences