Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers in Nalagarh
Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers in Nalagarh – Uniray Lifesciences was founded in the year 2013. Since then, it is manufacturing & supplying a range of Ayurvedic products in Nalagarh. We have made huge a name for ourselves in the list of best Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers in Nalagarh (Solan, Himachal Pradesh). Our registered address is in Zirakpur (Punjab, India) and is the leading processor & seller of the below-listed products.
All the products we are offering are of top quality plus are 100% free of chemicals. To make bulk orders for Ayurvedic Products, feel free to contact us on +91 9815340201. You can also mail us at email@example.com. We are an Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Company that assures you to provide products that don’t have any toxins or harmful chemicals to cause you a side effect.
Besides this, our management team takes care of each & every manufacturing process to deliver an outstanding range of herbal care products. With a motive to provide the patients with highly-effective medicines, we are offering the best Ayurvedic products across India. Ayurvedic Herbal Products that we are offering are absolutely safe & beneficial for all human beings. This is the only reason why people are showing their liking for Ayurvedic products.
Benefits You Will Get by Giving Bulk Orders
- You will receive the best quality products.
- All the medicinal products are at affordable prices.
- You will get a chance to link with a long chain of doctors & specialists.
- We are focused to meet each & every aspect of customer satisfaction. So, you will not get a single chance to complain.
Payment Procedure & Sales Conditions in Uniray Lifesciences
- The clients need to deposit the amount specified in the invoice in the bank account only.
- We will dispatch the products only after the payment will be made.
- The clients are also charged with freight charges.
- According to our product return policy, products will only be accepted in the case of quality complaints.
- If the product is broken or expired, it will not be categorized under the product return policy.
Demand for Ayurvedic Products in Nalagarh
According to Ayushakti (an Ayurvedic Health Centre), there has been a huge hike in the demand for Ayurvedic Products. The rise in the demand for Ayurvedic Products happened during the COVID-19 pandemic from 10% to 12%. Presently, the sales of the world market of Ayurvedic Products are nearly $1.2 Billion. Out of this, the USA is the largest shareholder, followed by Germany, Japan, & United Kingdom.
In the last few months, nearly 25% of America’s population has moved towards Ayurveda. Plus, nearly 17% of the population of the UK, Japan & Germany put together has moved towards Ayurveda. According to Ms. Smita, “The 2020 year has forced people to perceive the importance of Ayurveda & Holistic Healing. We have noticed that the demand for Ayurvedic Solutions is continuously growing.”
Importance of Ayurvedic Medicines
Since the inception of the COVID-19 pandemic, the importance of Ayurveda has increased to a great extent. Ayurveda has been around us for thousands of years. And is the best way to treat diseases and lead a healthy lifestyle in ancient India. Due to the great importance of maintaining good health, we started to use the concepts of Ayurveda in the modern world as well. Ayurveda has blended our modern lifestyle & habits with the ancient wisdom of healing, medicines & herbs.
It has helped us to live a healthier, happier, disease-free, and tension-free life. Ayurveda has classified all the beings into 3 main categories – Kapha (Earth & Water), Pitta (Fire & Water), and Vata (Air & Ether). In India, Ayurveda is examined as a form of medical care, that is equivalent to traditional Chinese medicine, Conventional Western Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, and Naturopathic Medicine. Ayurveda Practitioners in India go through state-recognized – institutionalized training.
Presently, Ayurvedic Practitioners are not licensed in America, and there is no national standard for certification there. Still, some of the Ayurvedic Schools have gained approval as educational institutions in some states of the USA. Many materials used in the Ayurvedic Studies have not been studied minutely neither in Western Studies nor in Indian Research. Some of the materials used in Ayurveda contain herbs, metals, minerals, etc. that may prove to be very harmful, if not used under the direction of a trained practitioner.
- Capsules– Diabgul Capsule, Femshot Capsules, Herbvital Capsules, Hiscore Musli Capsules, Nerveflex Capsules, Osteomedic Capsules, Painexit Capsules, Uniox Capsules, etc.
- Creams– 18’S Secret Anti-Ageing Cream, Fairness Cream, Glow Pack, Herbseptic Cream, Neemoderm Aloe vera Gel, OV Anti-Tan Cream, etc.
- Derma– Almond Hair Oil, Cleansing Milk, Face Wash, Glow Cream, Glow Scrub, Kesh Kamya Gold Capsules, and many more.
- Juices– Aloe Vera Juice, Amla Juice, Giloy Juice, Neem Karela Jamun Giloy Juice, Premium Karela Jamun Juice, etc.
- Kwath– Ayush Kwaith Powder.
- Lotions– Lemongrass Toner, and Urtiray Lotion.
- Malts– Unigrain Malts.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 9815340201
E-Mail Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address – Shop no. 6 to 9, Ground Floor, Guru Kripa Complex, Palam Enclave, Zirakpur, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab, India, Pin – 140603.