Ekangveer Ras Price In India
Ekangveer Ras Price In India – Are you interested in finding the Ekangveer Ras Price in India? Well, then you came to the very right place. Uniray Lifesciences is among the list of the Top Ayurvedic companies in India. There is an increasing demand for herbal products in the Indian market due to the demand for herbal/organic products with minimal side effects.
First of all, Uniray Lifesciences has a long list of herbal ranges at the best range across all India. Also, we offer Ayurvedic PCD Franchise in India and ayurvedic third party medicine manufacturing. Moreover, Unriay Lifesciences started over a decade with the best reputation in the industry. For more information, reach out to Uniray Lifesciences by calling us at +91 98153 40201 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ayurvedic Industry in India is valued at approximately 335 billion and will achieve a value of 1 trillion by the end of 2025. The industry will witness a CAGR of 16% and over 70% of households in India used herbal/ayurvedic products. And there is a rising at a very fast pace. However, in this blog, we will cover one of the herbal products “Ekangveer Ras” and cover its ingredients, benefits, direction to use, and of course its price in the Indian market.
Ekangveer Ras – Its Ingredients & Benefits
Ekangveer Ras is another herbal product that comes in the form of tablets. These herbal medicines have been used in the treatment of paralysis, facial palsy, sciatica, etc. As this medicine contains heavy metals. So, it should be taken under strict medical supervision only. Also, another usage of Ekangveer Ras has been used in the treatment of cervical spondylosis, brachial neuralgia, hemiplegic, etc. These medical conditions come under the category of neuro-muscular.
Now, let’s take a look into the Ingredients of Ekangveer Ras –
- Ras Sindoor – A Kupipakva Rasayana utilized has many therapeutic benefits and is used in the treatment of cardiac issues, abdominal pain, UTI, immune system, etc.
- Sudha Gandhak – It is a non-metallic element that occurs naturally. It has been used for the treatment of chronic fever, diarrhea, UTI, bleeding disorders, etc.
- Kant Loh Bhasma – Kant Loh Bhasma is a type of herbomineral medicine that helps in increasing hemoglobin count and improving immunity levels.
- Nag Bhasma – It has lead and is used in treating diabetes, liver conditions, asthma, skin conditions, etc.
- Tamr Bhasma – This bhasma contains copper sulphate and used in the treatment of spleen, colitis, tumors, tuberculosis, anemia, dropsy, etc.
- Abhrak Bhasma – This abhrak bhasma is used in improving the digestive system and is best for cold, cough, congestion, etc.
- Loh Bhasma – It has iron in it and is used in the treatment of anemia, skin diseases, eye disorders, etc.
- Triphla Ras – Best for increasing immunity of the body and treating bodily disorders.
- Trikuta Ras – It is good for the digestive system and builds immunity. Also, Trikuta Ras has anti-inflammatory properties and pain-relieving properties.
Therapeutic Benefits Of Ekangveer Ras
- First of all, Ekangveer Ras is very beneficial in the treatment of paralysis.
- Secondly, it is good in case of flatulence, loss of appetite, and indigestion.
- Thirdly, Ekangveer Ras is used in the treatment of facial paralysis.
- It can be used in the improvement of mental health.
- Moreover, it builds the immune system strong.
- The rejuvenator properties of Ekangveer Ras are very effective.
- Furthermore, it makes your mind calm and effective in case of breathlessness.
Direction For USE | Ekangveer Ras
The daily limit of Ekangveer ras daily is 125-375 mg twice a day with water. One should be administered to the doctor before taking the herbal medicine. There are no such side effects of Ekangveer Ras but one should consider a few things before taking Ekang Veer Ras –
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should avoid taking it before consulting a physician.
- It does not cause sleepiness.
- Children below age 3 should avoid taking ekang veer ras.
Want to Know Ekangveer Ras Price In India?
There is n number of ekangveer ras in the market which can easily find on the online as well as offline mode. However, the pricing is quite different. Ekangveer Ras is available in tablet form. You can find bottled packaging and sachets. Also, the pricing started from Rs.60 up to Rs. 400. You can buy in different quantities.
In addition, Uniray Lifesciences has its own manufacturing unit at the best price. We have a long list of ayurvedic classical ranges covering syrups, tablets, capsules, etc. Lastly, for more information, reach out to us on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – What are the benefits of Ekangveer Ras powder?
A – Ekangveer Ras powder is used for the treatment of facial palsy, paralysis, and sciatica.
Q – Can i take Ekangveer Ras with other medication?
A – You should consult the doctor before taking ekangveer ras with other medication.