Kanakasav Price In India
Kanakasav Price In India – Are you looking for the Kanakasav Price in India? Here you will get all the information regarding Kanakasav and its ingredients, benefits, dosage, and pricing. So, stick to the very end for an exciting business opportunity with one of the leading ayurvedic companies in India. Kanakasav comes in liquid or syrup form and is one of the readily available ayurvedic syrups in the market.
Being one of the oldest healing systems, Ayurveda has been developed over a period of 3,000 years. The basic belief of Ayurveda is that A healthy body is a representation of a healthy mind, body, and spirit. One should focus on maintaining a balance between these three. Also, the word “Ayurveda” comes from the Sanskrit words “Ayur” which means “the science of life”. Ayurveda focuses on the total body healing system and works on eliminating the root cause of an illness/disease.
Here at Uniray Lifesciences, we follow the teachings of Ayurveda and are on the mission of providing the best, most effective, and safe herbal products. For any information, feel free to reach out to Uniray Lifesciences either by calling us at 9779455201. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kanakasav – Its Ingredients & Benefits
Kanakasava or Kanakasavam is an Indian Ayurvedic syrup used for treating respiratory-related illnesses. Basically, it helps in balancing the Kapha and boosts the immunity of our body. Also, Kanakasav is a proven safe and effective ayurvedic syrup used in treating medical conditions related to the respiratory system.
This syrup can be beneficial for treating diseases like cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, and many more. Also, it provides quick relief from asthmatic attacks and cough. Due to the presence of anti-inflammatory properties, Kanakasav has been used in reducing the swelling of respiratory tracts and stimulates better breathing.
However, ayurvedic syrup usually contains natural sugar and concentrated extract of herbal medicines. It is more like consumed with lukewarm water or milk. Similarly, the following is the list of ingredients used in the making of Kanakasva Syrup.
Ingredients of Kanakasav Syrup
- Dhatuta or Dhatura metel – Used for treating heart diseases, diarrhea, and skin problems.
- Vasa or Adhatoda vasica – For treating bronchitis, Tuberculosis, etc.
- Pippali or Piper Longum – Beneficial for asthma, gonorrhea, cholera, stomachache, etc.
- Shunthi or Zingiber officinale – For treating dysentery, diarrhea, cough, infections, bronchitis, etc.
- Kantakari or Solanum xanthocarpum – Used for treating asthma, and bronchitis.
- Bharangi or Clerodandrum serratum – Beneficial for treating asthma, anti-inflammatory, allergic rhinitis, etc.
Benefits Of Kanakasava Syrup
- First of all, it helps in reducing mucus from the respiratory tracts and treating diseases like bronchitis, asthma, cough, and cold.
- Secondly, it is beneficial for asthmatic patients as it reduces cough and phlegm.
- Thirdly, Kanakasav is also good for removing dryness and releasing sputum from the respiratory tract.
- Also, it helps in balancing Vata and Kapha elements in the body.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moreover, Kanakasav helps in reducing fever.
- Other properties like appetizing and digestive properties of Kanakasava help in a better digestive system.
- Lastly, Kanakasav helps in boosting immunity.
Daily Dosage Of Kanakasav – Take at least 2 to 4 spoons (approx. 10-20 ml) twice a day with the same quantity of lukewarm water. Generally, it does not have any side effects but one should take care of taking advice from your physician before consuming it. Also, Pregnant women and lactating mothers should consult a doctor before taking Kanakasav syrups.
Get the Best Kanakasav Price In India
You can easily find Kanakasav in liquid/syrup form in the market. This syrup comes in different packaging and quantities. So, the pricing might differ due to factors like quantity, brand name, quality, etc. However, the pricing starts from Rs. 150 up to Rs. 500. You can easily find Kanakasav syrup online. Also, Uniray Lifesciences also make Kanakasav and many other herbal syrups.
In addition, Uniray Lifesciences is one of the leading ayurvedic companies offering the best ayurvedic herbal classical range in India with a price range. As you know, the company has its own manufacturing unit. So, we have full control of the quality of each ayurvedic product. Moreover, Uniray Lifesciences is also offering various services like herbal PCD Franchise, ayurvedic medicines manufacturing, and many more.
Lastly, hope you get all the information regarding “Kanakasav Price In India” for more information or any queries for us, then reach out to Uniray Lifesciences on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – email@example.com
Registered Address – Shop Number – 6 to 9, Ground Floor, Guru Kripa Complex, Palam Enclave, Zirakpur, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India, Pin – 140603
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Q – What are the main ingredients of Kanakasav syrup?
A – Kanakasav Syrup contains Adoosa, Licorice, Nagkesar, Munakka, Dhataki, Ginger, etc. are the main ingredients.
Q – What is the use of Kanakasav?
A – Kanakasav is used for balancing Kapha and used for treating conditions like bronchitis, cough, and asthma.