Lohasava Price In India
Lohasava Price In India – Want to buy high-quality Lohasavam syrup and look for the current Lohasava Price in India? Lohasava is another type of asava or fermented herbal juice. This can easily spot in the market both offline and online. Lohasava came in bottled packaging. In this blog, we cover all the information regarding Lohasava such as benefits, ingredients, direction to use, and price.
But, First of all, let us introduce one of the leading herbal brands in India – Uniray Lifesciences. Our company is a prominent and progressive ayurvedic company having a wide range of ISO-certified herbal ranges to caterers the rising demand in the Indian market. Also, We mainly deal in providing herbal PCD Franchise and ayurvedic third party manufacturing in India.
Therefore, if you are interested in working with Uniray Lifesciences or have any queries for us, then feel free to reach out to Uniray Lifesciences either by calling us at 9779455201. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lohasava Syrup – Its Elements & Benefits
Lohasava or Lohasavam is a rich herbal classical syrup that is used in treating anemia and weight gain. The name Lohasava came from two words “ Lauh” which means iron and “asava” which means fermented herbal juice. This fermented herbal drink is rich in iron which helps in managing iron deficiency in the body. Also, it has been utilized for treating a wide variety of illnesses and diseases such as piles, fatty liver, jaundice, general weakness, hepatitis, and many more.
This herbal syrup is made from the fermentation of all the herbs and jaggery/honey. So, it contains at least 5% -10% of alcohol. Being a herbo-minerals herbal syrup, Lohasava is widely popular for treating anemia and a better digestive system. Anemia is a medical condition in which RBC in our blood is unable to transport enough oxygen to the cells of the body.
Ingredients Of Lohasavam
- Amla – Indian gooseberries are a prominent herbal medicinal plant that has many properties such as anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, etc.
- Harad – Harad is rich in vitamin C, manganese, selenium, copper, etc. It helps in getting good and clear skin. Also, it contains rejuvenating properties.
- Baheda – It helps in managing weight and better digestion of food.
- Chitrak – It uses in managing diabetes and lowering glucose levels. Chitrak has antioxidants properties and helps in managing cholesterol.
- Ginger – Ginger has been proven beneficial for blood pressure, promotes healthy in aging, and is good for the respiratory system.
- Pippali – It helps in treating heartburn, stomachache, indigestion, diarrhea, cough, and cold.
- Kalimirch – It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, help in managing blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
- Nagarmotha – Nagarmotha helps in managing stress and anxiety.
- Vidanga – It uses as anti-parasitic medicine for removing threadworms, roundworms, etc.
- Dhataki – Dhataki is a fermenting agent used in making asava juices.
- Honey – Rich in antioxidants used for carrying out the fermentation process in asava juices.
- Jaggery – Jaggery is rich in antioxidants and used for boosting immunity.
Beneficial Uses Of Lohasava Syrup
- First of all, It comprises pitta-balancing properties.
- Secondly, it is used for various liver-related conditions.
- Other properties of Lohasava are appetizer and digestive, which help in the overall digestive system and better absorption of nutrients.
- Also, taking Lohasava help in stimulating hemoglobin production in the body.
- Lohasva also has to strengthen properties which help in general weakness.
- Taking Lohasava syrups can be beneficial for managing jaundice. hepatitis, and weakness in the body.
- Lastly, Lohasava helps in weight management due to the presence of anti-obesity properties.
Direction To Use Lohasava Syrup
Lohasava syrups come in a bottle and for an adult, 15-20ml twice a day will be sufficient. Generally, there are no side effects of having Lohasava syrup but we recommend you to contact a physician before starting taking this syrup.
In addition, this lohasava syrup also has jaggery in them which can cause a rise in sugar levels. So, patients with diabetes should avoid taking this syrup. Overdosage can lead to constipation.
Get The Best Lohasava Price In India
You can easily find Lohasava syrup both online and offline. The pricing is quite nominal but there are so many options for consumers in the market. The pricing range of lohasavam started from Rs. 100 up to Rs. 500.
Lastly, hope you get all the information about “Lohasava Price in India”. However, if you have any queries for us, then feel free to reach out to Uniray Lifesciences on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – email@example.com
Registered Address – Shop Number – 6 to 9, Ground Floor, Guru Kripa Complex, Palam Enclave, Zirakpur, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India, Pin – 140603
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – Can I take Lohasava Syrup without consulting a doctor?
A – You should consult a doctor before taking lohasava syrup.
Q – Is lohasava syrup good for losing weight?
A – Yes, lohasava has properties that are beneficial for weight management.