Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet Price in India
Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet Price in India – Looking for the top Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet Price in India? There is a tremendous demand for ayurvedic medicine among consumers all around India. And Mahayograj Guggulu is one of them. Uniray Lifesciences is among the well-known ayurvedic company offering affordable yet best quality Mahayograj Guggulu tablets PAN India.
However, there is a long list of ayurvedic products being manufactured and sold by Uniray Lifesciences. The company mainly deals with two kinds of businesses – herbal PCD Franchise in India and ayurvedic medicine manufacturers in India. Both services of Uniray Lifesciences are highly appreciated in the market as they offered great incentives without much risk-taking. For more detailed information, feel free to reach out to Uniray Lifesciences either by calling us at +91 9815340201 or write us an email at email@example.com.
Uniray Lifesciences is one of the leading ayurvedic companies in India. These medicinal herb tablets are very effective and safe. Also, this Mahayograj Guggulu has been used in the treatment of joint pain, sprue, diabetes, fistula, bloating, low digestion, anorexia, male/female infertility, cold, asthma, and many more. In this blog we are covering Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet Price in India, also covering its ingredients and direction to use this mahayograj Guggulu.
Mahayograj Guggulu Tablets – Ingredients & Its Benefits
Mahayograj Guggulu comes in tablet form and is one of the versatile ayurvedic companies. These herbal products are highly effective and are affordable. Mahayograj Guggulu tablets are readily available in the Indian market in bottle packaging. The base herbal plant of Mahayograj Guggulu is Guggulu or commiphora mukul. Also, It has rejuvenating powers consisting of heavy metals. Moreover, it is rarely used in the treatment of menstrual disorders, otalgia, menstrual cramps, earache, etc.
Benefits of Mahayograj Guggulu Tablets
- First of all, It is widely used in treating joint disease and skin disease.
- Secondly, Mahayograj Guggulu is used for the treatment of diabetes, low digestion power, cough, etc.
- Also, it is effective in treating nervous-related medical conditions, and leprosy.
- Other uses of Mahayograj Guggulu in treating the following conditions – Piles, sprue, gout, emaciation, anorexia, male & female infertility, seminal disorders, asthma, hematuria, colitis, rheumatism, etc.
Ingredients Used In Mahayograj Guggulu
- Chitrak – It reduces pain, swelling, fever, and pain. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Guggul – It helps in treating symptoms like wheezing, coughing, asthma, congestion, etc. It reduces inflammation.
- Pippali – It also has anti-inflammatory properties and protects the liver from infections. It also helps in building the immune system.
- Ginger – Ginger helps in reducing swelling and has anti-oxidant properties. It helps in treating muscle spasms and pain.
- Vidanga – It reduces anti-inflammatory properties.
- Triphala – It is good for relieving bloating and improving digestion. Triphala also helps in building the immune system.
- Vang Bhasma – helps in lowering blood sugar and it has anti-bacterial properties. Vang bhasma is good for the digestive system.
- Abhrak Bhasma – It helps in giving relieve asthma symptoms, cough, and infections. Abhrak Bhasma improves the functioning of the liver.
- Mandur Bhasma – It eliminates the gas from the gastrointestinal tract. It is best for treating anaemia and improving blood formation.
- Lauh Bhasma – It is best for liver functioning and prevents liver damage. Also, it stimulates hemoglobin production.
- Chavya – Chavya reduces the pain and swelling. It is best for clearing the respiratory tract from cough and mucus.
- Hing – It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Naga Bhasma – It helps in improving appetite.
Direction To Use Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet
These mahayograj Guggulu tablets are highly effective and ayurvedic medicines used in the treatment of various medical conditions like arthritis, rheumatism, and paralysis. Take 1-2 Mahayograj Guggulu tablets per day. Either before or after a meal. Consult a physician before taking this herbal medication. There is no such side effect of taking the Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet.
Also, For a single maximum dosage, the limit is 500mg for an adult per day.
However, patients suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome, Kidney Disease, liver disease, and pregnant women should not take this Mahayograj Guggulu tablet.
Buy Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet Price In India
These medicines come under the tablet section in which the plant parts are being utilized for making a herbal tablet. These medicinal plants have therapeutic properties such as anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, etc. These herbal Guggulu tablets are easily available in the Indian market in bottled packaging. It contains tablets of this herbal medicine.
In addition, The starting price range of these tablets is Rs. 50 per bottle up to Rs. 700. As there is n number of companies offering this Mahayograj Guggulu tablet, so the pricing is quite different. It depends upon a number of factors such as quality, processing, packaging, etc.
Hope you get all the information regarding “Mahayograj Guggulu Tablet Price In India”. Lastly, for more information reach out to Uniray Lifesciences for more detailed information on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org