CHYAWANPRASH Manufacturers & Franchise
CHYAWANPRASH Manufacturers & Franchise – If you are looking for the best CHYAWANPRASH Manufacturers & Franchises in India, then this blog can be very helpful for you. Uniray Lifesciences is the leading chyawanprash manufacturing company that also offers PCD herbal franchise facilities across the country.
We have the top-notch infrastructure for carrying out the manufacturing of herbal ranges. Also, Uniray offers monopoly rights to all its franchise holders. So, if you are interested in this amazing business opportunity with Uniray Lifesciences. Then, give us a call at 9779455201. And, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chyawanprash is an ancient formulation used to boost immunity. It is brownish in color and rich in antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral. The word chyawanprash is made from two words – “chyawan” and “prash”. Also, it has a jam-like consistency. When it comes to the ingredients added to a chyawanprash. There are over 12 major herbal ingredients being used for making this ayurvedic remedy. This includes Arjun, kesar, shahad, elaichi, Brahmi, tulsi, safed Chandana, neem, pippali, ashwagandha, amlaki, etc.
Nutritional Composition of 100g of Chyawanprash
- Calories – 35 cal
- Fat – 7 cal
- Protein – 150 mg
- Vitamin C – 2.1 -3.4 mg
- Sodium – 5 mg
- Sugar – 3.5 to 5.5 mg
- Total fats -750 mg
- Saturated fat – 300 mg
- Antioxidants – 280 mg
What are the ingredients of Chyawanprash?
Here at Uniray Lifesciences, we manufactured the best chyawanprash from the selected and organic raw materials. This includes Bilva, Agni mantha, Syonaka, Gambhari, Patal, Bala, Mugdhaparni, Masaparni, Papal, Salaparni, Pupshipirni, Gokru, Kantkari, Brhti, Tamlki, Munka, Push Kurmul, Kakoli-Kashira, Sthulalla, Tavak, Tejpta, Pipil, Rash Bashk, Laung, Kumkuma, Amalki pulp, Shukti bhasam, tavaksiri, sarkara, Ghrit, Mhameda, Chotihard, Agaru, Rash bashk, Kach Ur, Musta, and many more.
What are the Medical Benefits of having CHYAWANPRASH?
- First of all, Chyawanprash helps in boosting immunity as it is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Secondly, Chyawanprash has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. So, it can be beneficial for preventing fever, common cold, sore throat, etc.
- Also, it helps in promoting better digestion and helps to get rid of indigestion, ulcer, bloating, gastritis, etc.
- Moreover, chyawanprash helps in promoting cardiac functioning and lowers the risk of heart attacks, blood clots, etc.
- Chyawanprash has regenerative effects and slows down the aging process.
- Furthermore, Chayawanprash is good for increasing fertility and libido.
- It can also help in losing weight loss and lowering bad cholesterol levels.
What is the ideal dosage of Chyawanprash?
Chyawanprash dosage can be varied from person to person. Chyawanprash can be taken empty stomach and twice a day. There are different factors when deciding the ideal dosage of chyawanprash such as body strength, appetite, medical patient, etc. So, one should consult a doctor or practitioner before taking Chyawanprash. However, the standard dosage is-
Children – ½ to 1 tablespoon, Teenagers – 1 to 2 tbsp, and Adults – 1 to 3 tbsp
At last, hope you get all the information regarding the “ top CHYAWANPRASH Manufacturers & Franchise” business opportunity. Chyawanprash is the most common traditional ayurvedic remedy used for decades for boosting immunity. There are endless benefits of having chyawanprash. But one should consult a doctor regarding the dosage and frequency of having chyawanprash.