FAIRNESS CREAM Manufacturer & Franchise – Skincare is the range of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance, and relieve skin conditions. They include nutrition, avoiding excessive exposure to the sun, and appropriately using emollients. To provide high-quality FAIRNESS CREAM, we have established ourselves as the leading FAIRNESS CREAM Manufacturer & Franchise in India. Due to increasing awareness for skin, many people are following the practices to enhance appearance by using Cosmetic Products.
Apart from this, a lot of people are also using botulinum, exfoliation, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, retinol therapy, and ultrasonic skin treatment. Skincare is a routine daily procedure in many settings, such as skin that is either too dry or too moist and prevention of dermatitis and prevention of skin injuries. Therefore, if you want to take care of your skin in an effective way, users should start using our FAIRNESS CREAM now. You can contact us to know more by calling on +91 98153 40201 or sending us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Composition of Our FAIRNESS CREAM
Every 1 Gram of Our FAIRNESS CREAM contains the following Ingredients:
- Onion Bulb – The onion is also called the bulb onion. It is a vegetable species that people mostly cultivate as the genus Allium. It is highly beneficial as it acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic agent.
- Mulethi Root – Mulethi is a ‘Perennial Herbaceous Plant’ and is found in Western Asia & Southern Europe. Its root is highly used to manufacture derma products like Fairness Cream.
- Ghritkumari Leaves Pulp – Ghritkumari is a famous herb used in Ayurveda a long time ago. It is known by the scientific name, Aloe Barbadensis. It belongs to the family Liliaceae. It is a perennial, xerophytic, shrubby, and pea-green color plant.
- Neem Bark – Neem is an ancient tree that has various medicinal properties. Even its bark is used for various like processing Derma Products. Apart from this, it is also used to treat malaria, fever, stomach pain, intestinal ulcers, and skin diseases.
- Neem Brahmi Panchang – It is highly useful in treating cold & cough, and relieving you from Stress, & Depression. Furthermore, it may also help you to fight Mental Diseases. Calendula Flower – Calendula is a flowering plant that is we use to process various types of medicines & derma products. People widely use it to avoid muscle spasms, reduce fever, and start menstrual periods. But apart from this, Calllendula Flower is also used to make Fairness Cream.
- Green Tea Leaves – Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia Sinensis leaves & buds. Mainly those leaves & buds are used that haven’t gone through the process of withering & oxidation used to make oolong teas.
Some More Ingredients of Our FAIRNESS CREAM
Here are some more ingredients we are using to process our FAIRNESS CREAM:
- Arnica Rhizome – Arnica Rhizome is a medicinal plant whose flower heads are widely used for the topical treatment of bruises and sprains in phytopharmaceutical preparations.
- Fenugreek Seed – Fenugreek is a yearly plant that belongs to the family of Fabaceae. Its leaves consist of 3 small egg-shaped leaflets. The seeds of Fenugreek are commonly used as an ingredient in various food items as well as in Derma Products.
- Tulsi Leaves – Tulsi is also called the holy basil and is referred to as the ‘Queen of Herbs’. It is highly helpful in clearing out acne as well as skin blemishes. Neem Leaves are rich in antioxidants that help in preventing premature aging.
- Haridra Rhizome – Haridra is a vital herb in Ayurvedic medicine, whose spice form can be recognized by its dazzling yellow color. The Rhizome Herb has used both fresh wells as dried for its medicinal & cosmetic benefits.
- Manjishtha Root – Manjistha, also known as Indian Madder is an Ayurvedic tonic herb considered to be the best alternative or blood purifying herb. People use it for detoxification and clean the bloodstream & the organs. Many people also use it to remove toxinations from their bodies.
- Sudha Gandhak – Shuddha Gandhak is processed purified Sulphur as per Ayurvedic Ras Shastra principles. It’s a great detoxifying agent that helps in removing toxicity from the body which is consumable for humans as well.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from coconut milk. It’s a white solid fat whose melting point is nearly 25° Centigrade. In warm climates, it usually turns into clear thin liquid oil.
Benefits of Using Our FAIRNESS CREAM
Here are some of the benefits that you will get by using our FAIRNESS CREAM:
- Lightens Age Spots
- Clears Pigmentation Patches
- Protects from UV Rays
- Keeps visible signs of aging at bay
- Protects from Pollution Damage
- Makes Your Skin Glow
Why Choose Us As The Best FAIRNESS CREAM Manufacturer & Franchise
If you are wondering why you should choose us, here are a few reasons for you:
- WHO & GMP Certified Products – All of our products are manufactured in WHO-GMP Certified Facilities to provide the best quality Ayurveda products in the market.
- Latest Molecules – Uniray Lifesciences add the latest molecules to our extensive Ayurveda product portfolio every month so that one can keep up with market trends and don’t miss any opportunity.
- Easy Goods Tracking – One will receive SMS updates about every stage of your order and with our easy tracking functionality. You can easily check the accurate location of your order.
- Best Customer Support – We strive to provide the best customer support in the industry. The dedicated Accounts Manager will make sure that you experience smooth dealing.
In the above article, we studied the FAIRNESS CREAM, its benefits, and the ingredients we use to compose it. Our Fairness Cream helps to lighten age spots, clear pigmentation patches, and protects your skin from UV rays. Apart from this, we are processing the cream through the latest molecules that are certified by WHO & GMP. So, if you are thinking to use our Fairness Cream, just stop thinking and contact us now.