Punarnavadi Guggulu Price In India
Punarnavadi Guggulu Price In India – Are you looking for Punarnavadi Guggulu Price In India? The increasing demand for ayurvedic products in the Indian market from the past decades. These are readily available across all the online and offline platforms at the best price. In this blog, we will cover the pricing, benefits, and a list of ingredients used in the marking of Punarnavadi Guggulu.
We, Uniray Lifesciences are the leading ayurvedic company offering the best quality herbal range in India. All the products come in the best packaging and are available both online and offline. Also, Uniray offered both kinds of services in India – Herbal PCD Franchise and ayurvedic third party manufacturing services at minimal investment. For more information, reach out to Uniray Lifesciences by calling us at 9815340201. And, you can mail us at email@example.com
Now, let’s start with discussing in brief Puranrnavadi Guggulu’s ingredients and their benefits.
Puranrnavadi Guggulu Tablet – Ingredients & Its Therapeutic Benefits
Puranrnavadi Guggulu Tablet is a kind of herbal medication that is widely used in the treatment of diuretic and edema conditions. It stimulates better blood circulation in the body and has anti-inflammatory properties. Also, its usage saves the heart, liver, and kidneys from any kind of damage. So, it shows pain-relieving properties and shows effective results in case of disease caused due to accumulation of toxins in the body.
Following is the list of ingredients being used in the making of Purarnavadi Guggulu Tablet –
- Punarnawa – Punarnava is a plant-based medicine rich in vitamin C and other essential nutrients. It helps in treating digestion-related conditions as it has laxative properties. Best for abdominal pain and good for managing weight as it has appetite surprising properties. Also, it helps in balancing Vata and reduces joint pain. Moreover, it has antioxidant properties and prevents liver problems.
- Dar Haldi – Dar Haldi or Daruharidra is used in the treatment of skin-related problems and has anti-inflammatory properties. Dar Haldi is also utilized in treating diabetes and high cholesterol levels.
- Haritaki – Haritaki or hard has rejuvenating properties and helps in balancing all the three doshas. Harad is also referred to as “life-giving” herbs. It has vitamin C, Vitamin K, magnesium, amino acids, flavonoids, and antioxidants. It is used in treating cough, constipation, indigestion, weight loss, skin disease, and many more.
- Giloy – It is also known as Amrita or Guduchi and it helps in the treatment of the digestive system. Giloy is used for treating diabetes and weight management. Also, it helps in building immunity and possesses antipyretic activities.
- Guggulu Erand Mool – Guggul has a bioactive component called oleo-gum-resin. It is used in weight management and has anti-inflammatory properties. Also, Guggul helps in managing blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Moreover, it comes in powder, tablets, and capsules. Giloy has anti-bacterial properties.
- Saunth – Saunth or dry ginger is made from dried ginger root. It has a strong aroma and pungent smell. Saunth helps in stimulating blood circulation and removing toxins and best for the skin.
- Swarn Makshik Bhasma – It is a kind of bhasma used in the treatment of diabetes, UTI, Haemorrhoids, anorexia, inflammation, skin-related disease, eye disease, helminthiasis, and many more.
Therapeutic Benefits Of Punarnavadi Guggulu Tablet
- First of all, using of Punarnavadi Guggulu tablet is used in the treatment of gout and edema.
- Secondly, it helps in reducing joint pain.
- Thirdly, it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also, Punarnavadi Guggulu is used in weight management and ascites.
- Lastly, It has effective in treating Anemia.
Direction To Use – It should be taken after consulting a physician. Keep it safe from children. Also, lactating women and breastfeeding mothers should not take it before consulting a doctor. Now, let’s take into dosage prescribed –
- For 2-12 years of child – Punarnavadi Guggulu should be taken orally with honey and the maximum dosage is 2g.
- For adults, the maximum dosage limit daily is 4g and should be taken with lukewarm water.
Best Punarnavadi Guggulu Price In India
The pricing of Punarnavadi Guggulu varied, starting range is Rs. 130 up to Rs. 500. The tablets come in bottled packaging having up to 150 tablets. There are plenty of sellers in the Indian market. But once should take a look into the no. of ingredients and approved products from the AYUSH Ministry. Also, you can consult a doctor before taking Punarnavadi Guggulu. There are no such side effects of this herbal medicine. But one should avoid overdosage. Otherwise, it will show symptoms.
Lastly, hoping you find all the necessary information regarding “Punarnavadi Guggulu Price In India”. For any queries, reach out to Uniray Lifesciences on the following details.
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Contact Number – +91 98153 40201
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q – What are the benefits of Purnavadi Guggulu tablets?
A – Purnavadi Guggulu tablets are used in treating gout, anemia, weight management, and joint pain reliever.
Q – Where I can buy the best quality Purnavadi Guggulu medicine?
A – Purnavadi Guggulu is easily available on online and offline platforms.