Top 10 Ayurvedic companies in 2021
Top 10 Ayurvedic companies in 2021: The Indian pharma market has increased with the rise of ayurvedic products and ayurvedic companies. Several ayurvedic firms in India are manufacturing herbal-based medicines. These ayurvedic companies are gaining the limelight, not in India but also in the world. The main reason behind this is the benefits of herbal and ayurvedic products. The best part of these ayurvedic remedies and medicines is that it does not have a side effect like the chemical-based medicines.
If you look back in the history of India, then you will see the usage of Ayurveda. In ancient times Ayurveda was used in different ways, and it was the only healing system in those days. India is the first nation where ayurvedic medication started, and now it is spreading across the globe. The top 10 ayurvedic companies in India have increased the growth of India in different ways. Here in this article, we will find out the top 10 ayurvedic companies in 2021. All these ayurvedic companies manufacture 100% ayurvedic medicines. So without wasting any time, let’s start.
Top 10 Ayurvedic companies in 2021
- Dabur India: It is one of the oldest ayurvedic companies in India. The firm manufactures herbal ayurvedic medicines for different ailments, beauty, immunity, and health care.
- Patanjali Ayurved: The company offers an effective range of ayurvedic products. The company has several ayurvedic products for various ailments.
- Uniray Life Sciences: Another name in the list of top 10 ayurvedic companies in 2021 is Uniray Life Sciences. Established in the year 2012, the company’s main motive is to give the best ayurvedic formulation to people that provide 100% results. The company manufactures almost all types of ayurvedic products.
- Baidyanath: Another big name on the list of the ayurvedic company is Baidyanath. It is known to provide quality ayurvedic products. Baidyanath is also one of the oldest ayurvedic companies.
- Hamdard: The company has an excellent range of medicines and is serving the nation for the last 100 years. The list of the top 10 ayurvedic companies is incomplete without Hamdard.
- Zandu Ayurveda: Zandu Ayurveda is another name when you search for India’s best ayurvedic products company. The company has a massive collection of ayurvedic remedies for different diseases.
- Himalaya Wellness: It is one of the well-known names in the list of ayurvedic companies. The company has a range of personal and beauty products.
- Shuddhi Ayurveda: It is another big name in the long list of ayurvedic companies in India. The company has several clinics too in all over India and provide ayurvedic solutions for almost all disease.
- Vicco: The company deals in beauty, skin, and dental products. All the products of Vicco are made up of 100% ayurvedic products.
- Kama Ayurveda: The company started its journey in the year 2002. from that date to date, the company is continuously benefitting people with its ayurvedic products.
All these above-mentioned top 10 ayurvedic companies in 2021 in India offer 100% ayurvedic products. These products are made up of various herbs that have no side effects on the body. The products made up of herbs help people getting rid of various diseases. With Ayurveda and ayurvedic products’ help, one can easily live a happy, healthy, and disease-free life.
As there are many ayurvedic companies in India, it becomes tough to choose the best ayurvedic company in 2021. Among the long list of top 10 ayurvedic companies, Uniray Life Sciences is the best one. The company deals in almost all types of products. The company manufactures high-quality ayurvedic products for its customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions – What is Ayurveda?
Answer – Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that consists of two different words; Ayu and Veda. Ayu means life and Veda means knowledge. Thus it indicates ‘The knowledge of Life’. Ayurveda is not only the science of diseases, but it also deals with Life. The definition of Life is – The flow of consciousness. Life is known as ‘The union of the mind, body, and spirit’. The science of life is that which makes life understood.
Questions – How old is Ayurveda?
Answer – Ayurveda is a part of Vedas. Veda means a pure state of knowledge. As a preventive science and medical system, it was described thousands of years ago in the Rig-Veda (one of the four Vedas ). Vedas date back an estimated 5,000 years so Ayurveda is widely considered to be the oldest form of health care in the world. Ayurveda has influenced many other medical sciences.
Question – What are the eight branches of Ayurveda?
Answer – Here are 8 Branches of Ayurveda:
- Internal medicine (Kaya Chikitsa)
- Pediatrics and gynecology (Balaroga Chikitsa)
- Surgery (Shalya Chikitsa)
- N.T – ear, nose, throat, and surgery of head and neck and Opthalmology (Shalakya Chikitsa)
- Toxicology (Agadatantra)
- Rejuvanetion (Rasayana)
- Study of sexual function and reproduction (Vajikarana chikitsa)
For more details, you can check the website of the company | Uniray Lifesciences
Company Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Registered Address – Shop No. 7,8,9, Guru Kripa Complex, Palam Enclave, SAS Nagar Godown Area, Mohali-140603, Punjab
Mobile Number – +91 9815340201