ROSE WATER Manufacturer & Franchise – Uniray Lifesciences was established in 2012 and is manufacturing a range of Derma Products. The range of products we are offering consists of high-quality lip balm, medicated soap, & hair serum. These products are manufactured with the help of top-quality raw materials under the direct supervision of experienced professionals. We are manufacturing all the offered products by the international market norms.
So, feel free to contact us for cosmetic manufacturers in Coimbatore. The range of Derma Products that we are offering is widely appreciated due to their easy use, high effectiveness, and accurate composition. At Uniray, we have hired an experienced team of professionals that has a lot of awareness about this industry. Besides this, we assign them their respective tasks as per their specialization.
Additionally, we are manufacturing a wide range of cosmetics with various packaging options in conformity with clients’ requirements. Under the guidance of our mentor – Mr. Gopi Chand Setia, we have become capable to achieve great heights. Under his intelligence and commitment, we are effectively meeting the demands of the consumers. You can easily get in touch with us by calling on +91 98153 40201 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Using Rose Water
In this modern era, many people are suffering from healthcare issues. That’s why; we are offering Rose Water to provide you with the following benefits:
- Hydrates the Skin– Because of its antibacterial properties, the rosewater will soothe irritated, acne-prone skin. If your skin is not irritated, it may still help your dry skin to hydrate.
- Moisturizes the Skin– Rose Water packs a lot of hydration in the skin. Its antioxidant & antibacterial effects enhance the skin’s barrier. In addition to this, Rose Water also helps to reduce transversal water loss.
- Refreshes the Skin– Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and aging skin. It will help you to get rid of redness, pigmentation, and swelling. Apart from this, it is great to use on all types of skin tones.
- No Need to Rinse– Rose Water’s antimicrobial and antibacterial properties help treat and prevent acne. Apply to your face. Leave it until it dries completely.
- Face Pack– Using tomatoes along with Rose Water helps in keeping the skin clean and it also removes oil from the face.
- Before Makeup as a Primer– A few spritzes can be used to prep skin for makeup, and even to freshen the makeup after a long shoot.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin– Rose Water is something natural & herbal, so people with sensitive skin may also use it.
- Reduces Skin Redness– Rose Water has been used as a beauty product for thousands of years, so it’s no surprise that it can reduce skin redness. The anti-inflammatory properties of Rose Water can decrease skin redness & puffiness.
- Prevent & Treat Infections– Rose Water has powerful antiseptic properties, which can prevent and treat infections. Due to this, Rose Water is many times comprise of various natural & medicinal treatments.
Demand for Rose Water in India
The Global Rose Water Market is expected to grow from USD 319.13 Million in 2018 to USD 510.13 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.93%. The market for Rose Water can be divided into Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Medicinal Use, and many others. Cosmetic Products and Medicinal Uses are anticipated to have a major share in the market. We are talking about it in terms of value & volume through the forecast period.
Using Rose Water in Cosmetic Products has speedily elevated the demand for Rose Water in the market. In addition to this, its medicinal uses have even strengthened the demand for Derma Products. Rose Water is greatly used to flavor the drinks & edibles like ice creams, sweets, and bakery products. They are expected to increase the demand for Rose Water in the market of this industry.
In this article, we studied Rose Water and its relation to the health & wellness of our skin. According to Ayurveda, Rose Water is highly helpful in hydrating the skin, moisturizing it, and preventing redness. But moreover, people also use it to prevent & treat infections, to freshen up the skin, and remove face oil. There are multiple benefits of using Rose Water in daily life and that is why its demand is constantly elevating.
It is estimated that by the year 2025, the Compound Annual Growth Rate of Rose Water in this market may reach up to 6.93%. By this, we can see that the demand for Rose Water is constantly growing in India. That’s why; we have entered this industry as the best ROSE WATER Manufacturer & Franchise in India. If you want to avail the best quality Rose Water in India, reach out to us now.