Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturer in Kerala
Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturer in Kerala – Kerala is the home for many ayurvedic medicines and has a strong ayurvedic system. This state has rich biodiversity and natural ingredients that are plant-based. So, having a business in the ayurvedic Pharma industry over there can be beneficial. Being the second-largest manufacturers of ayurvedic products, this industry has a strong scope in the future. So, if you are looking for new business opportunities in this industry and want to connect with the leading Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturer in Kerala, connect yourself with Uniray Lifesciences right now!
The Ayurvedic manufacturing companies produce the products under their brand name for the business of others. As the pharmaceutical market is increasing, ayurvedic medicines are gaining their importance. So, Uniray Lifesciences in offering third-party manufacturing services all over India. Thus, get the best 100% pure medicine range from us by calling on +91 97794 55201 and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Ayurvedic Manufacturing in Kerala
Being the oldest tradition of healing people, Ayurveda has never let its importance go down. People from every state in India are opting for ayurvedic range more. Kerala, being one of the most beautiful states in India has a long history with ayurvedic medicines. There are about 300 medium & large-scale industries and about 1,66,000 small-scale industries in Kerala. And due to the increasing demand for ayurvedic medicines all over the country especially in Kerala takes the herbal industry to new levels.
Previously the herbal manufacturing companies were only 516 in numbers which became 962 in 2001 and 1245 in 2007. The market size of the ayurvedic manufacturing industry of Kerala is approximately Rs 40 lakhs and is growing at a very fast rate. So, if you are looking for a company that manufactures the best range of medicines in Kerala, join Uniray Lifesciences now. Moreover, we distribute our ayurvedic medicine range in all the districts in Kerala including Wayanad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kannur, Kasaragod, Idukki, Alappuzha, and Ernakulam.
Scope For Ayurvedic Manufacturing In Kerala?
As we know, Kerala is a beautiful state of India and is among an idyllic state where people always remain grounded with nature. The population of Kerala is near to about 3.46 crores and the literacy rate here is approximately 95%. Thus, the people of Kerala have the sense to choose between chemical & herbal medicines. There are nearly 6000 Ayurveda Institutions in Kerala including public as well as private. Due to this, the Ayurvedic Industry of Kerala is rapidly growing for the last several years. There are several small-scale, medium-scale, and large-scale manufacturing firms that are manufacturing a range of Ayurvedic Healthcare Products. Previously, there were only 516 herbal manufacturing companies in Kerala which later on grew up to 962 in 2001 & 1245 in 2007. So we can clearly see that the Ayurvedic Industry of Kerala is growing very fast.
Why Associating with Herbal Third Party Manufacturing Companies is Beneficial?
Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing companies have several benefits which they offer to their partners. Here are some advantages of connecting with an Ayurvedic Manufacturing Company –
- These companies produce bulk amounts of ayurvedic range at an affordable price for the associates and partners.
- Moreover, they guarantee the timely delivery of products and full support to all associates.
- The manufacturing companies products high-quality products that are certified by GMP-WHO units.
- Manufacturers have a team of experts who continuously works on quality control measurements to produce products that are the best in quality.
- Also, these companies have high technologies, machinery, and equipment for the high production process.
Third Party Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing with Uniray Lifesciences
Uniray Lifesciences is a well-known company in Kerala for offering the best ayurvedic medicines. There are many people who want to enter this industry by not investing much in the manufacturing units thus, in that case, companies like Uniray Lifesciences come in need. Similarly, we are the top preference of people for investing; connect with us now to get benefits –
- Best quality of all the ayurvedic medicines
- Also, we offer third-party manufacturing services for different products like capsules, medicines, tablets, ointments, cosmetics, oral care, syrups, OTC, etc.
- You will get a reliable supply of the best quality herbal products
- Uniray Lifesciences has a GMP certified infrastructure
- Further, we complete all our deliveries on time.
- Furthermore, you can even track your order with us.
Why You Should Choose Uniray Lifesciences As The Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers in Kerala?
- Firstly, Uniray Lifesciences is presenting excellent opportunities as Ayurvedic medicine manufacturers in every location of Kerala. Like Kannur, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Idukki, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Malappuram, Wayanad, Ernakulam, and Pathanamthitta and other places as well.
- Secondly, we use advanced technology to produce pure quality Ayurvedic drugs. Our team takes total care of every level of production, testing, packaging, and delivery of herbal medicines.
- Moreover, our finest ayurvedic medicine range is GMP and ISO certified to attain their effectiveness.
- Furthermore, we give top business opportunities of merchandise, contract manufacturing, and Ayurvedic PCD Franchise and Herbal Pharma franchise deals to all the passionate business seekers.
- Lastly, Uniray Lifesciences is assuring a secured and profitable future for all our customers and associates. So, grab this opportunity with us for a flourishing future in Ayurvedic Industry.
Name – Uniray Lifesciences
Address – Shop No. 7, 8, 9, Guru Kripa Complex, Palam Enclave, Tehsil Dera Bassi District, SAS Nagar Godown Area, Mohali-140603, Punjab
Phone Number – 9779455201